- Society of Botanical Artists — a WordPress website to support and showcase botanical artists and give them the opportunity to submit work for Society exhibitions.
- The Pet Business — A retailer, wholesaler and distributor of high quality pet products with a focus on quality, ethical, innovative products.
- International School Meals Day — a website to raise awareness of the importance of good nutrition amongst children and promote the continued sharing of policy and practices between the UK and US.
- What’s in Season? — A mobile web application designed to help users quickly find out what food is in season during the current month.
- Don’t Give Fire A Home — An interactive website aimed at encouraging visitors to gain fire safety knowledge and book a safety visit.
- Gender in Global Governance Net-Work — A Wordpress site for discussion of gender themes in global governance, featuring a user Forum.
- Customer Forum for Water — A Wordpress website backed by the Scottish Government, designed to highlight the role of the water industry in Scotland.
- North Queensferry Heritage Trust — This Scottish charity required a fresh new design as well as several new features for their website, such as membership control and e-commerce facilities.
- Enquire — Wordpress website for Enquire, a Scottish learning support service funded by the Scottish Government.