Prices & Payment Terms
Payment Terms & Conditions
- A deposit is required to be paid before commencement of work, followed by interim payment(s) at appropriate stages throughout the project.
- The exact terms will be finalised and agreed by both parties before commencement of work and a contract will be required outlining these agreed terms.
- Only once full payment is received will your site be transferred to your ownership (e.g. transferred to the live server).
- Included within the standard terms and conditions are 14 days of free technical support after your site goes live to ensure that that every target that was set out in the project brief has been met.
- If you require to make any changes or updates after the 14 day support period, additional development time is available at my standard daily rate. Reduced rates are available for long-term commitments. See below.
- You may terminate the project at anytime but you will be required to pay for the work already carried out up to the point of termination.
- Monthly ongoing support requires payment each month before work commences. There is no minimum term and you may cancel at any time.
- By agreeing to proceed with any project it is understood that you are committing to the above terms.
Ongoing Support Prices
Save with ongoing support…keep your website ticking over, make content/design updates or improve your site’s Search Engine Optimisation. By paying upfront you get more for your money. There is no minimum commitment and you can cancel at any time.
|Basic Support||Standard Support||Pro Performance Support|
|£75 per month||£150 per month||£300 per month|
Do you need ongoing support?
Absolutely not! A lot of the things I do, you can do, such as site backups, plugin updates and content changes. I’ll show you how if you don’t already know.
But if you don’t see yourself doing the above it is recommended you do purchase some ongoing support so that your site remains secure and up-to-date.
|Standard WordPress Hosting||E-Commerce WordPress Hosting|
|£400 per year||£600 per year|
Looking for something cheaper?
You don’t have to host with myself — I’m a little more hands-on when it comes to hosting your site but I’m not the cheapest. If you are on a budget I can find you a cheaper 3rd party hosting provider, starting from about £100 per year… and I can be on hand to help you get your website online.
It is advised that you consider your requirements and define a rough budget before enquiring about prices. That way I can work to accommodate your requirements within your budget. However, if you would like an idea of costs, below gives a rough guide of what you can expect to pay.
|5 page website: |
|4 days @ £350 per day — TOTAL: £1,400|
|5 page WordPress site: |
Design & development
|6 days @ £350 per day — TOTAL: £2,100|
|E-commerce site: |
Design & Development
|12 days @ £350 per day — TOTAL: £4,200|
|iOS App: |
Design and Development
|16 days @ £425 per day — TOTAL: £6,800|
|iOS & Android App: |
Design and Development
|22 days @ £425 per day — TOTAL: £9,350|