|£350 per day
|£350 per day
|from £75 per month (See below)
Ongoing Support Prices
Save with ongoing support — keep your website ticking over, make content/design updates or improve your site's Search Engine Optimisation. By paying upfront you get more for your money. There is no minimum commitment and you can cancel at any time.
Here are typical prices for my support services:
|Pro Performance Support
|£75 per month
|£150 per month
|£350 per month
Payment Terms & Conditions
- A deposit is required to be paid before commencement of work, followed by interim payment(s) at appropriate stages throughout the project.
- The exact terms will be finalised and agreed by both parties before commencement of work and a contract will be required outlining these agreed terms.
- Only once full payment is received will your site be transferred to your ownership (e.g. transferred to the live server).
- After your site goes live you have 14 days to ensure that that every target that was set out in the project brief has been met. Changes after this period may be subject to charges.
- If you require to make any changes or updates after the 14 day support period, additional development time is available at my standard daily rate. Reduced rates are available for long-term commitments.
- You may terminate the project at anytime but you will be required to pay for the work already carried out up to the point of termination.
- Monthly ongoing support requires payment each month before work commences. There is no minimum term and you may cancel at any time.
- By agreeing to proceed with any project it is understood that you are committing to the above terms.
It is advised that you consider your requirements and define a rough budget before enquiring about prices. That way I can work to accommodate your requirements within your budget. However, if you would like an idea of costs, below gives a rough guide of what you can expect to pay.
|5 page brochure site
|4 days @ £350 per day =
|10 days @ £350 per day =
|24 days @ £350 per day =